Rosemckaydesigns.etsy.com

Friday, December 17, 2010

Bead Trends

I have been lucky enough to become a monthly contribute to Bead Trend magazine. If you haven't seen it before, it's worth the the money to pick on up and flip through it...you can even get an online version! It is a monthly magazine that features really great artists and fun and inspiring designs.

I just sent the above bracelet in along with the matching necklace and earrings for a future publication. My favorite thing about this piece are the really beautiful jasper nuggets that are such a crisp green. I am a total fan of natural stones because I love the inconsistencies that appear in them. These green nuggets are a perfect example of that! They are all different in color, texture, pattern, but they are all similar at the same time.

This is a really great summer piece and will definitely be on my spring line list I will be sending to my stores in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment